From the hand of a Sister Thursday Twenty-Fifth,
Writer’s Formal Title: Day 237. Fourth Week of Eighth Month, Scribe and Scholar.
Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/30/2017
Location: Sea of Trees
Path: St. Argus Thru-way
Landmark: The Sevren Riverway, Bridge # unavailable. Approximately 20 miles from Induin Tawar, East Gate.
- Ambushed by 5 pixies (Visual description report attached on next page. Unsure subspecies. Amendments to be added.) as well as Ochre Oozes (Specifically circum limus aurantiaco (flavo rubrum? Amendment to be added.), Distinct lack of reproductive tract characteristic of circum lorus aurantiaco (again, possibly flavo rubrum.))
- Rhuul Rheleghast, Dragonborn Druid (See Profiles pamphlet) transformed into an enormous toad (Not entirely certain this species exists in natural world. Descriptions available in Errata pamphlet.) and consumed one of pixies.
- Elven refugees from Banniplith were thrown to safety in the Sevren river, assisted to shore by Pavillio “Harbinger of the Storm”. (See Profiles pamphlet)
- Pixies and oozes destroyed. Unclear order of events.
- Sister Thursday (Author) experienced delirium resulting from or resulting in erratic bursts of power.
- Backfired on self, arm burn later treated by Mubaj, True Apostle of Gruumsh (See Profiles pamphlet)
- Random location scrambling
- Emitted strong luminescent activity
- Erratic bending of light or gifting of pigment shifting capability
- Problems held under control once centering activity taken. Credit must be given to Oliver Oxenbrigg (See Profiles pamphlet) for personal attention and reassurance.
- Rhuul, Dragonborn Druid turned into Giant Squid
- Oliver’s usage of Shatter removed significant number of Pixies from battlefield
- Pav, the ‘Harbinger of the Storm’, has specifically requested that I note their usage of the Cerulean Caress (See Errata pamphlet) to wash two (2) Ochre Oozes downriver.
Conflict ended, one pixie having fled the battle. Highly recommend warning signs and architectural evaluation of bridge. Rooting vines via Entanglement spell have likely cracked and damaged internal structures of bridge, and presence of acidic oozes has likely turned architecture porous.
- Pav and Rhuul foraged for food, upon unsuccessful hunt Mubaj was able to summon safe food to feed refugees and team members.
- To avoid repeat incident of reanimation, the bodies of Pixies and remains of Oozes incinerated to prevent reanimation. Three pixie bodies were not recoverable due to river currents.
Travel continued on foot towards Induin Tawar, terminating at East Gate.
SSTDAOMSBT EFEABCYSEO LRRYIOAELM FOT:LNCEIY NMHMITTMNA OSUYTRISKN TIRIYOOTEX ESSNTLNODI TEYMAALFEN OTAETCUVAG MYBNEHSORA YIOTMDIIDN AWUAOAOCDD NOTLRYNEUA XRMSEDSSRF IRYTEEOHIT ENSSTTTDOI ROAOCHOAMD BCTFOEFMTE AOIYURBAHN TNOELERGET TVNTDSAEIO LESBBUIFNN ERAUELNRCC EIDRLSLAEA WTAELTITSN IYNHAHHIPD TSDODEOWOR HCUWDLOITE IANIRIDLTC NRSWEKTLEO CEUISEHBDG NSDHTSLLAH IIIAHLATLA ZDTBAISTET EECITKTONI DRHTFEITDA CIIBEONHAM ONNUENSERN NGGTLEUCTO TD PT RO EM PA AK RE E