- 385 gp worth of coin, gems, commodities, and valuable art objects
- Potion of Protection from Beasts
- (Potion): For 10 minutes after drinking this potion, you are magically protected against beasts. Beasts have disadvantage on attack rolls against you, and you can’t be charmed, frightened, or possessed by them. If you are already charmed, frightened, or possessed by a beast, you have advantage on any new saving throw against the effect.
- Potion of Ghoulish Strength
- (Potion): For 1 hour after drinking this rotting potion, your Strength score changes to 13 and your unarmed strike can paralyze a target. If the target is a creature other than an elf or undead, it must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. The creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Oil of Eyes
- (Potion): This jelly-like oil can cover a Medium or smaller creature, and takes 10 minutes to apply. The affected creature grows eyes all over its body, letting it see in all directions and granting it advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight. The effect lasts for 1 hour.
- Javelin of Imminent Injury
- A heavy javelin with athletes carved into the shaft
- (Weapon, javelin): When you throw this javelin, it assumes a an entirely different, more intimidating form.
- Ring Mail of Three Wishes
- Ornate armor made of golden finished rings. It appears unused, despite age.
- (Armor, ring mail, requires attunement): When you are hit by a melee or ranged attack while wearing this armor, you can use your reaction to wish that you hadn’t been hit. The attack deals no damage, but some of the armor’s rings disappear and the armor class provided by the armor decreases by 1. After the third wish, the armor’s rings vanish entirely and it becomes nonmagical leather armor.
- Tentacle Ring
- Slightly rubbery silver ring with a great kraken etched into its surface; it’s tentacles wrap around the simple band.
- (Ring, requires attunement): While wearing this slightly rubbery silver ring, you can use a bonus action to activate it. The ring suddenly grows octopus-like tentacles, and you have advantage on a grapple attack made before your next turn. The ring can’t be used this way again until the next dawn.
The World of Temmuren
The horde in the ship's hold